1. Check into:
2. Head to Highland Park Village for some window shopping and grab lunch at Honor Bar or Mi Cocina be sure to get the Mambo Taxi!
3. Depending on time, either head back to your hotel or head straight to dinner at:
- HIGHLAND PARK – At Javier’s order the appetizer sampler or the panela, a Mexican martini and the antinflas which is this incredible filet stuffed with chihuahua cheese dish, it is truly next level. End the night at the cigar lounge.
- DESIGN DISTRICT – Head to The Charles for the best Italian-ish in town and end dinner at the Speakeasy.
- INWOOD – Go to Shinsei for great sushi or Drake’s (sit at the bar and order a pizza and a martini), Inwood Tavern for a nightcap and a little debauchery.
- DOWNTOWN – Go to the Monarch on top of the Thompson Hotel for some of the best Italian food and views in town.
- If you’re a spa girl, book a morning massage or facial at the Joule followed by a walk on the Katy Trail to get moving for the day!
- Grab brunch at Mercat and hop in the car and head to Fort Worth for the day.
- Go to Hotel Drover for a drink on their patio and walk to the stockyards and explore.
- End your Fort Worth trip with dinner at Joe T Garcia’s. Order the Tino’s margarita (the special) and bring cash!