Butterflies, Mad Jewels and Lookin’ Up
Remember when I was sent home from American Idol and I talked about silver linings …
Things are happening so fast I can barely keep up!
* I’ve been in LA and Nashville, writing and recording music.
* I made a music video.
* I have my first single coming out soon!
* I’ve had a few live performances (with one coming up this weekend!)
* I’ve appeared on WFAA’s Daybreak dishing about American Idol.
* The Kidd’s Kids Teen Trip is in a few weeks.
And that’s just the stuff I can tell you about! There are so many things in the works right now, I’m feeling beyond blessed these days! And one of these things is my collaboration with Mad Jewels.
Mad Jewels has been my fave jewelry designer forever, so partnering with them to create an entire collection to benefit Kidd’s Kids was like heaven! We co-designed and thoughtfully picked every single piece and there’s something for everyone! Bold statement pieces (because that’s all me!), simple and understated (for those of you who aren’t quite as *ahem* extra as some of us), and even something for the kids! Oh, and 25% of the proceeds goes to Kidd’s Kids, so, also shopping for a cause!
This entire line is very personal and means a lot to me. There’s a Kidd’s Kids tie-in, some family connections and of course butterflies! Y’all know how I feel about butterflies!